27 June 2012
Chipley – The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is providing an update on road and bridge closures and restrictions in Northwest Florida due to Tropical Storm Debby. All rail, airport, transit and seaport facilities are functioning as normal.
- The St. George Island Bridge/State Road (S.R.) 300 is closed from Eastpoint to St. George Island due to the evacuation of St. George Island.
- County Road (C.R.) 67 is closed at the Pine Log Creek (Crooked River) Bridge due to flooding.
- Lake Morality Road from C.R. 67 to U.S. 98 is closed.
- S.R. 67 from S.R. 65 in Telogia to the Liberty/Wakulla County line is closed due to water on the roadway.
- C.R. 155 (Meridian Road) restricted at the Thomas Circle intersection in Tallahassee due to flooding issues.
- S.R. 363/C.R. 2192/Natural Bridge Road/Old Woodville Highway is closed due to water on the roadway.
- Amherst Street at Amartta Drive closed.
- Rhodes Cemetery Road closed.
- S.R. 61 at Wild Cherry Drive closed.
- S.R. 363 at Robinson Road closed.
- 10865 Tram Road/C.R. 259 closed.
- Hickory Lane at S.R. 363 restricted due to water on the roadway.
- C.R. 375/Smith Creek Road is closed at Syfrett Creek Bridge due to water on the roadway.
- U.S. 319 from Sopchoppy to Medart closed due to water on the roadway.
- Summer Brooke Lane closed.
- Northbound U.S. 319/S.R. 375/Sopchoppy Highway at the Sopchoppy River Bridge is restricted due to water on the roadway.
- S.R. 30/U.S. 98 at C.R. 375 in Panacea is restricted due to water on the roadway.
- Southbound S.R. 377 at U.S. 319/S.R. 375/Sopchoppy Highway is restricted due to water on the roadway.
- S.R. 30/U.S. 98 at Jer-be-lou Boulevard intersection is restricted due to water on the roadway.
- S.R. 30/U.S. 98 from Wakulla River to Shell Point is restricted due to water on the roadway.
- C.R. 372A/Otter Lake Road in Panacea at intersection of S.R. 30/U.S. 98 is closed.
- Curtis Mills Road at Sanders Cemetery from C.R. 22 to C.R. 375 is closed.
- C.R. 373/Spring Hill Road at S.R. 267/Bloxham Cutoff Road is closed.
- Spring Creek Road is closed.
- Otter Lake Road is closed.
- Summer Street in Sopchoppy at intersection S.R. 377 is closed.
- Levy Bay Road from intersection to hotel is closed.
- S.R. 363/Woodville Highway at Cherry Lane is restricted due to water on the roadway.
- Harms Road at intersection of S.R. 377 is closed.
- Webster Road from Lower Bridge Road to Rehwinkel Road is closed.
- Inez Lane from Lower Bridge Road to Liberty Road is closed.
- MLK Road/Lower Bridge Road from the intersection of Triplet Road to Tiger Hammock Road is closed.
Motorists are reminded to be watchful of other drivers and road conditions and to be on the lookout for flooded roads. If the road ahead is flooded, turn around and find an alternate route. Flooded roads may hide the fact that the roadway is washed out underneath and as little as six inches of rushing water can force your car off the road.
For the latest closures and updates from the Florida Department of Transportation District Three follow us on twitter at @myfdot_nwfl.
Consistent, Predictable, Repeatable